Blessing # 14
That i did NOT hit the handrail at the post office with my van.
So i went to the post office to mail something this morning when it was -3 outside (it was -12 when i got up this morning) Well i went to pull in and hit a sheet of ice and my van would not stop or turn and i was heading strait for the handrail. Then at the last minute my van turned and stopped. I Missed it that's my blessing for today.
Blessing # 15
A sled.
I think that our sled that we pull around behind our 4 wheeler is a blessing. Why? Because the smiles that we get from our kids is well worth the 1/2 hour of putting the snow gear on. Plus the kids think that I am the best mom when i take them out. I think its fun too. I never been on the sled but pulling the sled with the 4 wheeler is fun.
Blessing #16
Chores
Yes i know I'm on the crazy side for saying that. But if it wasn't for feeding our animals (cows, chickens, cat, dog wow we have a lot of animals that start with the letter C don't we any ways back to the story) I don't think i would ever leave the house. I would be stuck in my house for days at a time if i didn't HAVE to feed the animals. Its good to go out and get the fresh air.
Blessing #17
Friends that drive your kids to school.
This has been my biggest blessing the last few days. My well best friend has been taking Maccoy to school. I am very grateful to her and her husband. Its a big relief not to worry about Maccoy waiting for the bus at -12 degrees in the mornings and freezing and its nice not to pile up all 3 kids in the van and have to take them out to take Maccoy to school. I am also glad that i don't have to scrape my windows. Friends like that are awesome.
Blessing #18
a husband that fixes frozen hoses.
My husband is wonderful. He fixed 2 frozen hoses for me yesterday so that i didn't have to and so that i could do chores easier.
Blessing #19
Snow
Because it's fun to play in. It will help us this summer to have water. and I love to watch it fall. I think it is mystical and i LOVE IT.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Counting Blessings 14 - 19
Made with love by Steph at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment