CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Knight's

So on Saturday I had the chance to go and take some pictures of the cutest family. I had a lot of fun in the freezing cold too. Here are just a few of the pictures. All the kids in this family were so much fun to take pictures of. They listen really well and they were quick about getting ware you wanted them to be.













This girl WOW is all i can say. I am glad i am not her parents they are going to be buying a lot of guns to keep the boys away from this one. She was a lot of fun. The camera loves LOVES LOVES her.
















She is going to be a heart breaker too. I think she has her daddy and mommy wrap tightly around her little finger. I know i would be.













I will take this family's picture any day... So great to work with and so good to wait for the weather to work out. I don't know who was ready to cry more me or the mom!!! When we got to the place that we 1st wanted to take pictures at there was a snow flurry here and there but when we got out and about ready to go it started to snow hard. So we went and waited about 20 minutes or so. The snow let up and we hurried and got to a place that we wanted to take pictures. It turned out great. I think it was about 35* and there was a slight wind blowing. So it was on the cold side. But it was fun and it turned out great for every thing that could go wrong.


1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

I think that's the cutest family I've ever seen....oh wait....it's mine!! lol Thanks Steph! You did a GREAT job!