CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 Dresses

I should be doing my "should do's" and not doing my "shouldn't do's" aka blogging.


I got around to taking pictures of the dresses that i made for the girls. The pictures are bad ones and do not do the dresses any good. Yes I should have taken the pictures right after I finished them and yes it would have been better if they hadn't been worn and washed. Yes it would have been better if the girls were in them but any ways all those did not happen so here are the bad pictures of the cute dresses. The girls look so cute in them. oh and I have to tell you these are the FIRST dresses i have ever made. I have to say thanks to Melissa my on line buddy. She's the one that told me that i could do this and gave me the hope. I also have to thank Shauna and Pam for all the help that they gave me. They answered a lot of questions and Pam bless her heart showed me tricks that made it a lot easier to do the dresses. She also answered the phone and still came over on the 100th question that i had.. She also surged my dresses for me :) Every one needs a neighbor like her!!!
Now off to do my should do's like the dishes. If only I had a dishwasher then I could blog some more how grand would life be!! Oh well maybe I'll get to blog when the kids are in bed and I'm waiting for my sweetheart to come home from a long day at work.
PS I forgot to put my bread in the oven before i started to blog and now its 2x the size it should be. I should have done those should do's.

2 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

You are one very talented woman!!!

Melissa said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it! They look really good. I like the fabrics you used. You should definitely post some pictures of the girls wearing them.