CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

The start of a zoo!!

Here meet Ham, Sausage, and Bacon. AKA Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ha there I did it I named something that I am going to eat!! And I will eat them. and they will taste oh so good. I can taste the ham now. Its like something that you have never tasted before. Melt in your mouth, just the right salty flavor. and the sausage that will come from these guys is some of the best sausage around. Ok sorry let me get back to the cute little piglets.


No one can't tell me that these pigs don't eat good. they are the fattest and roundest piglets i have ever seen.

The pigs love to play in the mud and the kids love to watch them play in the mud. Its great to have such good entertainment its better then TV.

The white one is the smallest of the 3 and she is the fattest too. She stands right in middle of the slop pan and wont let the others eat till she gets her fill.



So here is the start of a zoo!!








0 comments: