CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Challenge for you.



Ok so I was looking around the web the other day and came across this web site. I don't even remember what site it was but it was talking about pictures. The author said that her parents were killed in a car crash when she was small. The only picture that she has of her mother is one that her mother is holding her sister. She said that she was looking through her own photos and found that there were only a few photos of her, her and her family. The rest were of her husband and kids. She said that she didn't want her kids to forget her or forget what she looked like. If something happened to her or when she does die. So she was going to be in more photos..




Think about it. Why not be in the photos. You can either look back and see how skinny you were or how much weight you have lost since that last photo. You can see how youthful you looked 5 years ago. Lets all face it, we are going to look 5 years older in 5 years. Another thing is our husbands, wives, kids and other family love us for how we look now. They see us this way all the time so why do we hide behind the camera????? Who know, your better half might take some pretty cool pictures for you..




So this is my challenge for you hand over the camera and get in those pictures. Make some memories. Let the kids know that you took that trip too.


This is what i am going to do. I am going to start to post more photos that i am in too. Because i don't have many pictures of my self either.


SO now go get in those pictures...
Here are two pictures that was taken after I read that web site.. here is my first step to being in more pictures.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

This is something I myself really need to work on. For me I'm the one who takes the pictures so I hardly ever end up having any of myself. I really need to find a way to hand the camera over and get more pictures of me!