CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh my I laughed so so so hard!

I got this e mail today. It was a link to a video and i would like to share it with you. It's of a guy laughing. I laughed so hard at him laughing that it made Maccoy ask if i had to go potty and that made me laugh harder. I was crying i was laughing so hard and Lindsay thought that i was sad!! If this doesn't make you laugh then there is something wrong with you!!! it at least has to crack a smile!! Here is the link just watch. Laugh

Try not to with laugh at the guy in the middle.


Listen to the guy in the middle when he laughs-If this doesn't brighten your day or make you cry real tears,you need to seek help. laughs.Turn up the speakers-You are in for pure entertainment!


0 comments: