Today has been a big day!! Nothing eventful just busy and fun... We got up at 6:30am about 1/2hour after I wanted to but oh well. Then we did the morning thing get dressed, eat breakfast, do hair, change diapers, yada yada. Then we made a lunch and got our things ready and headed for Washington. We made it to my Grandma Pectol's house at 9:30am.
It was fun to see my grandma and spend some much needed time with her. I feel bad for her because she is all alone. She is the one thing that makes me wish that I still lived in Washington so that I could see her more often then I do. I wish that gas money wasn't a factor ether. She has so many great stories about her childhood and life. I love to look through all her photos and watch all the new family movies that she has. She is just good company to be with. When we were at Grandma's we watched the Velveteen Rabbit. It was so cute when Lindsay climb up into Grandma's lap and sat there and watched the movie with grandma.
We then had lunch and we went outside and took pictures. It was such a great day. and wonderful. It was a day that I needed.
After my grandma's we went and bought Maccoy a swim suit and then we headed over to St.George and played at the water, i don't know what you would call it, the water park i guess. It has some small waterfalls for kids to play in and then a small river and then on another part it has a water fountain that the kids can play in. It has water the shoots up out of the ground. Ok so I am doing this place any good by trying to tell you about it.. And I didn't take my camera today. Can you believe that. Any ways it will be a place that i will go back to again. I am just going to make sure its in middle of the week because i can see that place being full on the weekend. We didn't stay that long at the park because every one was on the tired side.
All and all we had a fun time. I am going to enjoy this summer.
Oh and one last thing when i was at my grandmas my grandma and Lindsay had a cute conversation it went something like this.
Grandma: Lindsay what have you been doing.
Lindsay: (She looks at grandma like don't you know and says) Just driving to your house.
Grandma: Yes you were (with a chuckle)
Ok so i thought it was cute and funny. It just amazes me how my children or any child looks and see the world.
Monday, May 4, 2009
What a day
Made with love by Steph at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment