CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Geo Caching trip

We went geo caching and i had to take a picture of our clan this is by the cache "Red Crick" its just above the red creek reservoir
This picture was at a cache that is at the mouth of little creek canyon. It doesn't show how steep the hill was either.

As you can see I don't have Maccoy. I sent her back down the hill and I went on to find the cache. Then I slid most of the way down on my butt.
It was a fun day and I am glad to get out and do some geo caching again.



2 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

Looks like fun! Find anything neat?

Steph said...

No we didnt traid anything. We havent found anything to great for a long time. but its fun to find them!! I'm always up to getting out of the house if you know what i mean!!