CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aleah

This last Saturday I had an opportunity to take pictures of Aleah. I have so so so many favorites of Aleah that I had a hard time picking what photos to put on. Aleah was so good to work with she wasn't afraid to try new things and she hung in there with me why i asked her to do this and that.
This girl is tall and beautiful too. How old do you think she is? I bet she has boys that have crushes on her that she doesn't even know about. What do you think.
I love this picture because of the light and the smile.
I like how Aleah is just hanging out on the hay.

Ok I told you she was tall and I love it. I cant tell you what draws me to her being tall. So i will have to think about it and get back with you.


Aleah just seems to be so relaxed in front of the camera. It made it so great.



I think this is one of the first shots. We were fighting the wind too. I just love Aleah's look.



Thank you Aleah for the practice and the fun time.


1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

I definitely love the last one. VERY cute! Ooooh, I can't wait until it's our turn for a photo shoot. YAY!