So on Friday the 13th Brady was trying to get home and he got stuck in this traffic. Some guy caused 3 accidents in about 10 miles. The last accident that he caused he lost his life and lots of people lost lots and lots of time. Brady said that he moved 1/2 mile in about 2 -3 hours. Brady had called me and told me what was going on so i got on to KSL's web site to look and see if they had any information on the crash. I was looking through the pictures when i came across this picture. I called Brady and asked him if he was next to a red-brown truck. He asked me how i knew and i told him that i could see him.
Can i tell you how bad i hated SLC traffic that day. Brady was going to be home so that we could go to the family movie night that they had at Maccoy's school. He didnt make it. I really didn't want to go with 3 kids and just me. I told the girls once that we were not going and i turned in to a mean mom. So i thought about it for a while and decide that it would be better for me to take them to something fun that didn't cost me anything then to stay home and be a mean mom. (Yes i was a mean mom). I am glad that we went it was a lot of fun. I had fun my self. It was good to get out and i was pleasantly surprised at how good my kids were. I still didn't get to see the whole movie like i would have liked too because i was chasing Colton around. But the girls enjoyed it and that was the main reason that i went. So that was my Friday the 13th not horrible but not great ether.





1 comments:
Welcome to OUR world!
We deal with it on a daily baisis, although it usually isn't this bad.
I sure enjoy your blog, you have such a sweet little family! Enjoy them, they are growing up soooo fast!
Post a Comment