This is our picture Maccoy was a ballerina Lindsay was a Lion and Colton was a Bee. Great we now how Halloween over. Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I don't like it at all. I don't mind the kids dressing up and going trick or treating but that's about the only part of Halloween that I like.
Oh before we went trick or treating we went to the temple and then we went for a ride to see how things have changed. Boy have they changed. I cant believe how much they have changed in 8 years. OK that for a different post. After the ride we went to Costco and then we went to my grandmas and we had a great time there. At least i had a great time.
Oh before we went trick or treating we went to the temple and then we went for a ride to see how things have changed. Boy have they changed. I cant believe how much they have changed in 8 years. OK that for a different post. After the ride we went to Costco and then we went to my grandmas and we had a great time there. At least i had a great time.




0 comments:
Post a Comment