Blessing #2
Kids Bed Time.
When my kids go to be i am ready for 2 reasons. Its my chance to snuggle with them rock them and love them. They do hold still for me when we do this. The second reason is i get to stop slow down and do something with out someone under foot. The girls are good but man that little boy of mine WOW hes a go getter.
Blessing #3
Warm weather.
I don't hang to well with the get to your bones cold. I love the snow but i don't like the bone cold. the kind with no snow on the ground and its just cold and the wind blows and it doesn't matter how much clothing you have on the cold still gets to your bones. As you can tell i had to go and water the calves and the hose was frozen, the wind was blowing and it was cold. It took me an hour to get thawed out and i still am cold.
Blessing #4
Dave Ramsey
Dave Ramsey is this money guru. Brady had told me about him a few times through the years. (OK i just made my self feel old) Any ways back to the story. I had heard him on the radio a time or two. Well Brady and I hit this money low. We just hated how we were handling money. So i went and bought one of Dave Ramsey's book and we started to fallow what he said. We have been on a written budget for the last 11 months we have told our money what to do instead of our money telling us what to do. I love it i love the feeling that i get when i do my budget. To know that i am doing a good thing. I still wish that we had a money tree out back but don't we all.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Counting Blessings 2,3 & 4
Made with love by Steph at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment