CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Counting Blessings 5,6,7 &8

Blessing #5
Spending time with my Grandma Pectol
We went and had Thanksgiving at my Grandma Pectol's house this year. Before we left I (we) were able to spend time with just her and talk to her. I enjoy it so much. I know that she will not be around forever as much as i would love her to be. Life has already shown me that no one is around forever. My mom, dad and grandpa have already passed on. So it's a blessing for me to spend time with my Grandma.

Blessing #6
A husband that works hard.
My husband is out reading meters for the town right now in the cold on the day after Thanksgiving on his time off of his full time job. Why because he loves me and our kids and he wants us to have the best life has to offer. So that we can do things. I am grateful for him and all that he does for us so that we can keep our heads above water in this world.

Blessing #7
My Egg Lady :)
I am grateful for my egg lady. She knows who she is. We have chickens and they are starting to lay but they are being kind of slow about it. (It's Winter who would want to lay in the cold i wouldn't) So my egg lady has saved my bacon more then she knows. Her chickens are laying more then mine and she has an abundance of eggs so she lets me get some eggs from her.

Blessing #8
Kids that help
School has been out for Thanksgiving and i have had all my kids at home. Well we had to clean like we always have to clean. But it has been great because my kids have helped out. Well 2 of them have 1 just makes more messes. I didn't know how much it helps just to have someone do something little like pick up all the clothes. It has helped me so much I feel like i have more time to do fun things. So I am blessed for kids that help.

0 comments: