CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Cat

Well now that we have our cat back i have something else to blog about. This cat is the biggest baby out of my family. I don't know if its because the girls pack it around all the time or what but its always crying ALWAYS, till someone picks it up and packs it around. The big thing that i don't like about this cat is it tries to eat Colton's fingers so we have to keep the cat away from him. I don't know if its because his fingers are so small and cute and they always smell like food or what.
Red loves this cat. he even packs it around. (maybe its his way of getting it to shut up) If you want to see two girls get mad in a hurry you should see them when Red packs the cat around. The cat and Red sleeps together its cute. I need to get a picture of it.






1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

You broke your posting streak. How dare you!? Now I have nothing to read! :( Just kidding, I know you're probably busy. Just want you to know that I miss your posts.