You want to know what we are having for dinner tonight? IF not don't read because i am about to tell you!! We are going to have....... ready??????????????????????? CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP. Yep that's right. I am going to make chicken noodle soup in June. So all of you that don't think you should do soup in the summer too bad cuz that's what i am doing. I am going to make it from scratch and i am making the noodles too. I have never made my own noodles so i will have to let you know how that goes and if it was eatable or not!!! It's a good thing that my husband is such a good sport and lets me try new things out on him.. I want to make a pie too but i don't know if i should get that adventures tonight or not!!! I don't know how many new things my dear sweet husband can handle. I don't want to kill him off.. So I will let you know later how it went!!!
So what are you guys having for dinner or what did you have for dinner??? Come on some of us need help getting out of the dinner RUT!!!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Dinner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I love going to the farmers markets and buying fresh herbs. I CAN'T grow them and it is so much cheaper than buying them at the grocery store. Then I just google the herb and I get tons of recipes. Last week I bought some chives and oregano. We had chives in our scrambled eggs then on our potatoes for dinner. I used the oregano for my Sunday roasted chicken then again last night in a greek pasta skillet. It is just a fun way to freshen up dinner and make it fun.
You will have to let us know how the home made noodles went then post the recipe. I have never tried noodles before.
Post a Comment