Well I only had one other person that is in the same boat that i am. I have been thinking about what i am going to give people for Christmas this year. I am making my Christmas and i better start now or it will never get done.
2 of you said that you haven't thought of Christmas gifts yet. Just watch out i planted the idea for Christmas...
2 of you thought that it was crazy to think of Christmas because its only June... You guys just watch out it will be Christmas time before you know it...
I have a new poll..
What you do think about blogging on the weekend?
Do you blog on the weekend always?
Do you spend time doing something fun. Forget about blogging on the weekend.
Your so busy on the weekend that even if you wanted to you don't have time at all to blog.
OR you blog if you have time on the weekend. Hit and Miss.
What do you do??? Let us know!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Christmas Poll
Made with love by Steph at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment