CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This is what we do for fun.

This is what we do for fun. Sit out in the mountains, eat and enjoy life. What you don't see here is the fishing part that we just got done with and the rain storm that we got caught in when we were fishing.
Sunday we went fishing. Brady got a few bites but nothing stayed on. The girls loved casting. Maccoy even said that she had a bite..(I think it was the bottom biting if you ask me but whatever)
Brady was so good he got my poll already and casted it for me why i was solving all Lindsay's problems and then i sat in my chair eating sunflower seeds. Every few minutes i would help Lindsay. All the while Colton was fast asleep in the truck.. What a great fishing buddy :) at least for me.. I just sat there and enjoyed the moments that i had to sit down and not chasing someone down. Then we went to up the road and found a great spot to have lunch. It was Wonderful to get away.
As you can tell i am the one in all the pictures. I didn't even get a picture of Brady this whole trip.
I still need to work with him on taking more pictures.






0 comments: