CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My two cowgirls

Maccoy has wanted a pink cowboy hat FOREVER. We were at Cal - Ranch the other day and we found these hats. Good thing for Maccoy she needed a new hat so she got her wish and got her pink cowgirl hat. Lindsay asked for one too so she got one!! I love them because now they don't have sunburned parts. and they look so dang cute!!! Lindsay is a cowgirl with a pink hat, shorts and no shoes. Well the only part of her that looks like a cowgirl is the pink hat. I don't know what i am going to do with her. I cant keep shoes on her at all. Lindsay is going to be my cowgirl with a pink hat and no shoes.

Maccoy says she is going to grow up and be a cow girl. I hope that she know that she needs to ware pants and that pink flip flops don't work to well when you are feeding animals and all that good stuff. Oh well at least she's my cow girl with a pink hat and flip flops.
-



May both of my girls always live their dreams!! Even if they do combined their dreams.

0 comments: